mcguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow. o.0

2 posters

Go down

Shadow. o.0 Empty Shadow. o.0

Post  Shadow Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey. Yeah.
It's me Shadow. I am so adoring this guild right now. I can't get over it. I like cookies, I like the name, the cape is near perfect. (My favourite colour is red.) Everyone is so nice to me, even though I'm going through a rough patch. So yeah.
MC ROCK SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to know more about me, ask me. My characters always have the name Shadow in it. (Shadowed in some cases.)
Add me, whisper me, anyway you want me. As long as you don't hurt me baby it's all riiiiight! Yeah. And we can chat. I'm friendly, I don't bite!! ^.^ . . . That much.

o.0

- Shadow.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Shadow. o.0 Empty Re: Shadow. o.0

Post  basketbal Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 am

glad to have you with us^^ and i am happy to hear you enjoy being in MC Very Happy
basketbal
basketbal
Admin

http://mcguild.webmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 am

w00t!

Just an add-on to . . . me.

I am a BIG loser.
And a wierdo.

I seriously have no life to be quite frank, and the worst part of it is, I could do something about it. BUT, I have such a great imagination and my brain always needs something to keep it working, that I hope from game to game like, well, whatever hops a lot. A rabbit?

xD

I have been playing for SUCH a long time on GW, but not often after my first year and a half, simply because I disliked the expansions. Yeah. Please chat to me in-game. I enjoy having fun owning anything. I also have my Xbox 360 which I play nearly as much as I do my laptop. o.0
(Just incase anyone wants it, my Gamertag is 'Darieu'. ^.^)

- Shadow / Ryan.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum