mcguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meetings

+2
baronivellios
basketbal
6 posters

Go down

Guild Meetings Empty Guild Meetings

Post  basketbal Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes you read it correctly were finally gonna orginase some guild meetings Very Happy
Due to the international state of MC were gonna split the guilld meetings in 2 pieces of delecious cake ^^

a guild meeting in england
a guild meeting in the netherlands

Why England and the Netherlands so might ask.
Its simple: most members come from England and from the Netherlands so those 2 are most basic options.
members who live near the Netherlands or England or also ofcourse very welcome to the meeting.
1 big guild meeting would be very difficult for 2 reasons:
the cost of it ppl need to travel to it and 1 big guild meeting would likely become 1 big vacation for most so wifes,kids and girlfriends (for those who have) wanna come along so price will go very high
2 time will be important having members from different countries the holidays are different in every one and ofcourse we all must be free on that time aswell.

Where we meet:
This will be discussed later but for now it will likely be a zoo.
We choose a zoo cause if we go to a themepark some will need to wait and due that it is a guild meeting it isnt usefull to split apart.
A zoo also always a much easier place to chat with each other and children who come along will also enjoy seeing animals+ we dont have to wait for anybody(apart when someone need to use the bathroom^^)

The Date:
Ofcourse the date of the meeting is important
The exact date we still need to discuss but we do know in which months.

For England in May, May cause myself will be on holiday then and in the netherlands we got the a holiday in May so dutch members can take a vacation to england aswell(if they wanna join with the english meeting.)
For the Netherlands in August, August cause Snowy and Sara(if all goes to plan) will be in the Netherlands and its in the summer months so also easy for english members to come and meet there dutch companions^^

those that wanna come to 1 of the guild meetings(or both) is it required to post here so we know who comes and who do not come.
Just post if your interested, since we can only say/discuss a exact date when we know who are coming

Last edited by basketbal on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
basketbal
basketbal
Admin

http://mcguild.webmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings Empty Re: Guild Meetings

Post  baronivellios Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:46 am

I like the idea of a meeting, did it before 2 years ago and it was fun. It would be really nice if a lot of guildies come to the meeting so we can meet in person (always nice to know the ppl behind the chars). So I'm in for sure Very Happy
baronivellios
baronivellios

Back to top Go down

Post  basketbal Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 am

same here cant wait for it^^ with some luck i can be at both meetings Very Happy
basketbal
basketbal
Admin

http://mcguild.webmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings Empty RE: Guild Meetings

Post  mr nodrog Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 am

its a bit early to say for me but I would love to meet up, we have a new baby due in Feb but i will have to see nearer the time...
mr nodrog
mr nodrog

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings Empty to bad

Post  Cold Yaguara<--Aksel Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 am

to bad i live in norway Sad
for some resons i wish i didn't live here, but im glad i do anyway Razz

Cold Yaguara<--Aksel

Back to top Go down

Post  loopysnoopy Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm

If we can get the dates for the england one i would like to come i just need to know cos of my work im on call nearly 24/7 with out proper dates for time off.

so if you can post MC's tour dates that would be ace so i can book time off in advance ie i need to know 3months in advance before the meeting if possiable.
loopysnoopy
loopysnoopy

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings Empty Meeting Holland

Post  Perona Moria Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 am

I would like to join the meeting in Holland Very Happy would be alot of fun i guess ^^;
Perona Moria
Perona Moria

Back to top Go down

Post  baronivellios Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 pm

That would be fun indeed. I'm allready looking forward to it.
baronivellios
baronivellios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down